African Beauty Secret You Should Know: Pure Organic Shea Butter
Thinking about African people, Dark Skin Tone comes to mind most. But, have you seen Dakore Akande, Jackie Appiah, and Chioma Chukwuka? These women have a bright skin tone that can change beauty terminology. We will not talk about contemporary celebrities; we will talk about the ancient age. Do you know why African people have bright skin tone? Do you know what the reason is? Well, they use Shea butter. Shea butter is fat that’s extracted from the nuts of the Shea tree and this Shea tree has naturally inhabited West Africa for centuries.
However, have you seen ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding’ movie? In this movie, Tywana (character) said ‘’put a little Shea butter on it’’. That means Shea butter plays many roles for glowing skin. Well, in today’s blog we will talk about the benefits of using pure organic Shea butter. Here are some of the benefits of Shea Butter for the skin:
How does organic Shea butter benefit your skin?
Have you noticed the cream companies’ ads? They always say that our product has Shea butter that helps to rejuvenate your skin or helps to glow etc. Whatever the words are not false. It is true that Shea Butter helps maintain youthful skin. Let’s take a look at it’s benefits.
- Shea butter contains five principal fatty acids, phenolics compounds, vitamin E, and vitamin A, F. Shea butter is considered as a superfood for the skin. Shea butter is an excellent moisturizer that can moisturize dry skin easily. You can apply this Shea butter on your cracked heels, dry cuticles, and dry lips.
- Well, if you are suffering from acne and blemishes, try pure organic Shea butter cream. You can buy African black soap or Shea butter shop. Our shops have all the moisturizing, healing, and restorative prosperities of organic Shea butter.
- Is sunburn, rashes dull your skin? Then use pure organic Shea butter. It has several derivatives of cinnamic acid that exhibit anti-inflammatory properties.
- If you are 35, you can use Shea Butter Cream. We first earlier, that Shea butter is like food for the skin. It contains vitamin A, E, and F. Therefore, if you use it regularly, it reduces wrinkles and prevents premature wrinkles and facial lines.
- Pregnant women can use this Shea butter. It can reduce stretch marks formed during pregnancy due to weight gain and weight loss. Well, if you want to purchase Shea butter from us, you can visit our ‘about us’ page.
You must understand why African women are gorgeous and why their hair and skins are glowing. However, do you want to purchase Shea butter or Shea butter cream, soap or moisturizer? Then remember us. We have own Shea butter production and we provide pure organic Shea butter.
‘African Fair Trade Society’ is one of the best manufacturer and supplier. If you can follow us through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Don’t waste your time, join us and enjoy the originality.