Everything You Need to Know about African Shea Butter Company
The African Shea Butter Company provides fresh, 100% pure, organic and all natural African shea butter. Prior to knowing the special features of the company, it is important for you to have a basic understanding about shea butter. Shea butter is basically a kind of fatty extract derived from Shea Trees growing on a wide scale in Africa. It would be absolutely correct to say that the extract derived from Shea Tree nut works in the form of a natural vitamin A cream which is rich in its moisturizing, therapeutic and healing properties. The shea butter that you will find at the shea butter manufacturing company in Africa is very different from the other varieties of shea butter available throughout the market. The shea butter available with the company is extracted naturally without making use of world class tools or devices as well as chemicals. The shea butter is neither processed or refined and contains all the natural skin healing and moisturizing properties.
Uses of African Shea Butter
The shea butter manufactured by African Fair Trade Society can effectively be used for treating various skin and health conditions. Major uses of African shea butter include:
- Improves muscles stiffness and relaxation
- Provides pain relief from arthritis and swelling.
- Works in the form of a sunscreen because it is rich in its content of vitamins F and E.
- Helps in treating skin discolorations, dark spots, wrinkles, blemishes and stretch marks.
- Can be used for massaging the scalp for the prevention of hair loss.
- Works in the form of hair conditioner
- Works on all sorts of skin rashes.