Most Possible Ways To Get Benefits From Shea Butter
The studies on Shea butter reveal plenty of benefits of Shea butter in the beauty treatment, as it is rich in antioxidants and full of helpful ingredients. The presence of Vitamin E, and catechins (antioxidants) Vitamins A and F (anti-ageing and moisturizing properties), Oleic, stearic, linoleic, and palmitic acids (fatty acid) make Shea butter the best for skin and hair.
In different blogs and articles, you may find the uses and benefits of Shea butter one by one. Isn’t it a little inconvenience? When you have Shea butter on your one hand, you must know all the possible ways to use it by the other hand.
So, here we are with the top uses of Shea butter in this blog. Note each one and enjoy the benefits of this organic product.
- Use Shea butter as a deeply moisturizing lip balm.
- Use on elbows, knees and toes for immediate softness.
- Use after a long time in the sun to remove tan.
- Mix with hair conditioner for deep conditioning results.
- Apply to repair peeling and chapped skin around the nose when you have a cold.
- Use on dry feet before putting on shoes to keep it soft.
- Apply Shea butter to shaved legs for extra softening.
- Heat Shea butter in hands and massage for fatigued joints and muscles.
- Apply on belly if you are expecting to prevent stretch marks.
- Use Shea butter for fading burns and scars to speed up the healing period.
- Apply as a moisturizing balm when you are running out of eye serum or eye cream.
- Use on teeth for a shiny and bright smile.
- Apply it on fine hair roots to boost up the volume.
- Apply a little amount before outdoor sports in winter.
- Use to define curls and tame frizzy hair.
- Use Shea butter as the main ingredient of lotion or moisturizer.
- Mix one or two drops of essential oil in Shea butter for a massage experience like a spa.
- Apply generously to feet /hands before bed for intense hydrating treatment overnight.
- Use on nails and cuticles, so it looks beautiful and healthy.
- Apply a thin layer as after shaving cream to reduce irritation and burn from the razor.
- Use as the base before concealer to smooth out the makeup application.
- Bring it on vacation to be used as the backup for the beauty products, you forget.
- Use it instead of chemical spa foot treatment.
- Use as an overnight mask for deep hydration.
- Use to massage scalp and hair.
- Apply on the skin that is suffering from frostbite for deep soothing results.
- Apply on mosquito bites to reduce swelling and itching and to soothe.
- Rub on the chest to help decongest the lungs and for comfort when you have a cold.
So everyone reading this blog can enjoy the goodness of Shea butter, must buy the quality product. We, the African Fair Trade Society, always care about the users. That’s why we offer good Shea butter.