Shea butter is generally extracted from the nuts of the Shea tree mostly found in the savannah area of Western Africa. African people have been using it since ages to protect their skin from the skin drying winds and exposed sunlight and also to heal multiple skin problems, minor cuts and skin burns. Even the Egyptian Queen Nefertiti, who was known to be magnificent in her beauty and looks was said to own her magical beauty to the regular usage of Shea butter itself. Even today there are multiple nature based products that carry the highest and purest quality and quantity of Shea butter.
All of these products are said to be 100% natural and make Shea butter a super food for your skin. Mentioned here are some major reasons for usage of Shea butter for skin:-
- Removes wrinkles, scars and the fine lines repairing for skin
- Acts as an antioxidant for your skin, refining the skin completely
- Has an Anti-inflammatory effect on the skin
- Is a deeply moisturizer for skin and tones it well
- Helps in stimulating against the superficial micro-circulation
- Works finely towards skin strengthening, skin protection, UV protection of the skin against the sun burns and skin regeneration.
Even the African Trade Fair Society turn out to be a major promoter of the products made up of 100% pure and natural Shea butter extract. Thus opting for a product rich in Shea butter content is a definite yes for skin care and treatment.